- Environment settings are used to assign default values for use throughout the system.
The following collapsible headings will explain the different default options for the functions in the system.
Log retention days
- Error log:
- From here you can set how many minutes a user can sit idle before their session times out. A timeout requires them to re enter their password to resume.
- From here you can set the requirement regarding password complexity. This is done by setting a maximum or minimum number of characters, digits and symbols needed for a password.
- You can also set the number of times a user can attempt to login before being blocked out.
Require Multi-factor authentication
- By ticking this box, users under your domain will be required to pass multi-factor authentication
Cash book Transfer Batch series
- A batch definition must be set before Cash Book Transfers can be processed. If not, the following error will be shown.
- These are the default document types which are used throughout Iplicit. Some of these are suggestions but some will always be used e.g. "Reversal"
FX revaluation batch series:
Exchange rate type: This exchange rate type will be the document default unless specified otherwise on the document type.
Revaluation currency: This is used to set a default currency for revaluation.
Revaluation exchange rate type: Used to identify the revaluation exchange rate type.
FX financial year group: Used to identify a financial year group as your default.
Revaluation cashbook: Tick this box if you wish to revaluate cashbook.
Revaluation creditors: Tick this box if you wish to revaluate creditors.
By creditor: Tick this box if you wish produce a revaluation document per creditor
Revaluation debtors: Tick this box if you wish to revaluate debtors.
By debtors: Tick this box if you wish produce a revaluation document per debtor.
Revaluation auto reversing: Tick this box if you wish to auto reverse the revaluation document, typically in the following period.
FX auto submit: Tick this box if you wish to auto submit the generated documents for authorisation.
FX tolerance realised max percentage: Enter a default tolerance max percentage which will be used when processing automated FX realised documents where there is none specified on the legal entity.
- Communication definition for password reset: when you auto reset an email, this will be the communication sent.
- Require MFA: tick this box to require MFA by default upon creation of a new user.
- Enable phone verification: Tick this box to enable users to use SMS as an option for verification for MFA login.
- Reset passwords & MFA: users that will receive requests to reset MFA and password
- Default period format:
- Consolidation period code format: used to se the default code format for the consolidation period.
- Consolidation period description format: Used to se the default description for the consolidation period.
- Consolidation year end month: When the consolidation year ends.
- Year end (balance sheet) rollover attributes: The posting attributes that will be used for aggregated lines as part of the year end process.
- Year end (profit and loss) rollover attributes: The posting attributes that will be used for aggregated lines as part of the year end process.