Environment settings are used to assign default values for use throughout the system.
- The following collapsible headings will explain the different default options for the functions in the system.
Log retention days
- Error log:
- From here you can set how many minutes a user can sit idle before their session times out. A timeout requires them to re enter their password to resume.
- From here you can set the requirement regarding password complexity. This is done by setting a maximum or minimum number of characters, digits and symbols needed for a password.
- You can also set the number of times a user can attempt to login before being blocked out.
Require Multi-factor authentication
- By ticking this box, users under your domain will be required to pass multi-factor authentication
Cash book Transfer Batch series
- A batch definition must be set before Transfers can be processed. If not, the following error will be shown.
- These are the default document types which are used throughout Iplicit. Some of these are suggestions but some will always be used e.g. "Reversal"
FX revaluation batch series:
Exchange rate type: This exchange rate type will be the document default unless specified otherwise on the document type.
Revaluation currency: This is used to set a default currency for revaluation.
Revaluation exchange rate type: Used to identify the revaluation exchange rate type.
FX financial year group: Used to identify a financial year group as your default.
Revaluation cashbook: Tick this box if you wish to revaluate cashbook.
Revaluation creditors: Tick this box if you wish to revaluate creditors.
By creditor: Tick this box if you wish produce a revaluation document per creditor
Revaluation debtors: Tick this box if you wish to revaluate debtors.
By debtors: Tick this box if you wish produce a revaluation document per debtor.
Revaluation auto reversing: Tick this box if you wish to auto reverse the revaluation document, typically in the following period.
FX auto submit: Tick this box if you wish to auto submit the generated documents for authorisation.
FX tolerance realised max percentage: Enter a default tolerance max percentage which will be used when processing automated FX realised documents where there is none specified on the legal entity.
- Communication definition for password reset: when you auto reset an email, this will be the communication sent.
- Require MFA: tick this box to require MFA by default upon creation of a new user.
- Enable phone verification: Tick this box to enable users to use SMS as an option for verification for MFA login.
- Reset passwords & MFA: users that will receive requests to reset MFA and password
- Default period format:
- Consolidation period code format: used to se the default code format for the consolidation period.
- Consolidation period description format: Used to se the default description for the consolidation period.
- Consolidation year end month: When the consolidation year ends.
- Year end (balance sheet) rollover attributes: The posting attributes that will be used for aggregated lines as part of the year end process.
- Year end (profit and loss) rollover attributes: The posting attributes that will be used for aggregated lines as part of the year end process.